I have been in deep thought since I have been on my social media fast. As I mature, I realize the importance of how I view the world, my outlook on life, and where I want to be. I am proud of my growth and maturity. I feel accomplished, I own that. However, I realize that other people will never respect your growth as people always want to be where they want you to be.
Don’t allow others to judge your story by the chapter they walked in on.
Life right now has been challenging for somethings I don’t want to disclose, however it’s life. My husband always remind me that everything in life has a solution but death. So when I encounter difficult times, I remember those words.
It seems like more bad news than good news as of late. Every time, I get a phone call someone has passed away or someone is sick. So many bad things are happening in the world; the coronavirus, the travel ban, untimely deaths, war, everything is chaotic!!
Usually when tragic events occur it’s time for me to do self reflection and life evaluation management? The first thing I think of is where I am in life and where I want to be.
Then I ask myself:
- Am I living my best life?
- Am I taking care of myself mentally?
- Am I taking care of myself physically?
- Am I surrounding myself with the things I love?
- Am I surrounded by the people I love?
- Am I doing what I want to do?
- Am I walking in love and light?
- Am I kind to others?
- Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
- Am I letting matters that are out of my control stress me out?
Once I answer the questions, I get a clear view of the world and my life. The reason being each event or change is an eye opener and it makes me appreciate life. It matures me.
I challenge you to do a self reflection and life evaluation. It’s necessary to view the world in a positive light.